Signal Tracking Toolkit
SigTrax, now with SigTrax+, makes signal tracking easy and fast.
SigTrax combines the power and visual capabilities of the iPhone and iPad with the accuracy and precision of GPS and mapping to enhance locating signal sources using the triangulation method.
Using SigTrax, manually handling maps, plotting intersection points and determining a route to reach an intersection point is eliminated.
SigTrax simplifies searching resulting in faster, more accurate searches for ham (amateur) radio fox hunts, locating signal interference (RFI) or power line noise, searching for an unlicensed (pirate) radio signal, tracking near-space balloon flights, locating transponders, wild life tracking, drone tracking and search and rescue missions.
Requires IOS device with GPS and internet access to obtain map images.
Check the SigTrax web site to discover the SigTrax difference. Be sure to explore the video series.
SigTrax Feature Highlights:
- Uses mapping, GPS and compass to create bearings to a target.
- Bearings can be manually entered using coordinates and compass heading combinations.
- Coordinates in Latitude/Longitude, UTM or MGRS formats.
- Automatically creates Crosspoints where bearings intersect.
- Crosspoint locations can be viewed with optional route map and directions.
- Archive current map with all bearing lines for later recall or to track multiple targets.
- Customised using Settings.
- Complete user guide included.
- Optional add on features creating a powerful signal tracking system.
- DataTrax - Import and plot real time tracking data from Doppler and other tracking devices.
Please review the DataTrax section on the Sigtrax web site for details and requirements.
- SigShare - Share bearing information with KML formatted files.
- TraxTeam - Team up with other trackers to cooperatively locate targets.
SigTrax offers an auto-renewing subscription in-app purchase to access TraxTeam.
* TraxTeam 3 Month offers three month access to the TraxTeam cooperative tracking system.
* TraxTeam One Year offers one year access to the TraxTeam cooperative tracking system.
- Please read below about the auto-renewing subscription nature of both TraxTeam subscriptions before making a purchase.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at lest 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to then the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a a free trial period, if offered, will be be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to a product, where applicable.