BC Pill - Birth Control Pill is your personal birth control pill app with the app you will forget no more pills!
BC Pill will remind you every day taking your pill and shows you how many pills you must still take or how many pills you’ve already taken. In addition you can obtain an overview via the integrated calendar, when you have to take your pills an when not.
• Blister and cycle pill view
• Clear home screen with all important information (status, occupied and
remaining pills, start and end of taking pills, forgottten pills...)
• Remind you to take your pills
• Mark pills subsequent as taken
• Change reminder messages
• Calendar overview with past and future revenue pills
• Calendar view (month and week)
• All standard package sizes are supported ( 21/7 , 24/4 and 26/2 )
• Reminder time is freely selectable
• Additional information can be stored (emotions, menstrual pain omplaints,...)
• Add notes
• Add posts to community forum
• Selectable first week day
• 3D-Touch support
• Pills Taking Timeline
• Creating additional memories for example, Gynecologist appointment
• Have always a eye on your weight with a clearly diagram and many options
• Memory of buying new pills pack(s)
• Code lock before the app start (code or Touch-ID, Face-ID)
• Change reminder sound (more than 15 new reminder tones)
• Change the colors of events in the calendar for start and end of the pill, pill
days and days with additional information.
• Choose your own notification sound
• Create your own private appointments for doctor visits and much more.
• Choose between different theme colors.
• You can add an image to your posts.
• Add option to your posts.
• No advertising
• Additional 3D-Touch options
BC Pill offers one month (0,99€), six months (2,99€) or a year (5,99€) premium membership subscription plan for "Premium membership". Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable